FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Where can I find the schedule for the next Challenge?
- Details including training and event scheduling will be posted soon.
Will the Challenge training sessions be presented live?
- All training sessions and learning modules will be recorded for asynchronous and multiple viewing. The finale event happens live.
Will I participate on my own, or will there be group activities?
- Students form teams of 4-6 students to compete in the challenge.
Will there be prizes?
- Individual participants in the final round (4 teams) qualify for stipends, and prizes, after successfully meeting the Challenge requirements.
Tell me more about the prizes for the finale event
- Prizes are awarded to the teams finishing in the top three positions in the Make Impact Sustainability Design Challenge finale.
How do I know if I can participate?
- Only students from Make Impact Consortium Schools are eligible to participate, as determined by their university’s rules and regulations.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!