By invitation only
(if you’re interested in attending, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Make Impact Consortium is hosting the Omni Hotels & Resorts COVID-19 Design and Innovation Challenge to engage its students in making, innovation and entrepreneurship through community building and social awareness. Student teams will design, model and CAD solutions around the theme of reopening hotels safely during COVID-19. Feb-March, 2021.
Mar 18, 2021
Final Presentations and Awards
- MathWorks® COVID-19 Design Challenge
- Mobius Webinar — Thursday December 5 at 11am EST.
- Innovation Ecosystem Webinar — 21 February 2020 at 11am EST.
- Successful Student Engagement in a Makerspace Webinar — 23 April 2020 at 11am EST.
- Annual TIME Meeting (Technology, Innovation, Making and Entrepreneurship) on October 27-28, 2019 at the Le Méridien Hotel in Cambridge, MA.
- Industry Partners Summit, Fall 2019 (Thursday, September 26, 2019. 10 AM. MIT Building 5-314)
- MIC BOOTCAMP 1+2: Entrepreneurial Makerspace Basics and Tools, Technology, Safety, Staffing, Training
- June 3-7, 2019, University of Derby, Derby, United Kingdom
- MIC BOOTCAMP 1: Entrepreneurial Makerspace Basics
- June 18-20, 2018, MIT Campus
- MIC BOOTCAMP 2: Tools, Technology, Safety, Staffing, Training
- June 20-22, 2018, MIT Campus
- Make Impact Consortium WEBINAR #3: Makerspace Culture and Community
- February 8, 2018
- Make Impact Consortium WEBINAR #2: Mobius
- February 1, 2018
- Make Impact Consortium WEBINAR #1: The Keys to Successful Academic Makerspaces
- January 11, 2018
- Make Impact Consortium MASS HUB Event
- December 13, 2017, Campus of MIT
- Make Impact Consortium KICKOFF Event
- November 2, 2017, Campus of MIT