By invitation only
(if you’re interested in attending, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
Make Impact Consortium First European Hub Launch
Wednesday 9 June 13:00 – 16:00 CEST
Webinar – No-cost admission: Registration required. Attendance is limited: Register now!
- The Make Impact Consortium hosted the Omni Hotels & Resorts COVID-19 Design and Innovation Challenge to engage its students in making, innovation and entrepreneurship through community building and social awareness. Feb-March, 2021.
- MathWorks® COVID-19 Design Challenge
- Mobius Webinar — Thursday December 5 at 11am EST.
- Innovation Ecosystem Webinar — 21 February 2020 at 11am EST.
- Successful Student Engagement in a Makerspace Webinar — 23 April 2020 at 11am EST.
- Annual TIME Meeting (Technology, Innovation, Making and Entrepreneurship) on October 27-28, 2019 at the Le Méridien Hotel in Cambridge, MA.
- Industry Partners Summit, Fall 2019 (Thursday, September 26, 2019. 10 AM. MIT Building 5-314)
- MIC BOOTCAMP 1+2: Entrepreneurial Makerspace Basics and Tools, Technology, Safety, Staffing, Training
- June 3-7, 2019, University of Derby, Derby, United Kingdom
- MIC BOOTCAMP 1: Entrepreneurial Makerspace Basics
- June 18-20, 2018, MIT Campus
- MIC BOOTCAMP 2: Tools, Technology, Safety, Staffing, Training
- June 20-22, 2018, MIT Campus
- Make Impact Consortium WEBINAR #3: Makerspace Culture and Community
- February 8, 2018
- Make Impact Consortium WEBINAR #2: Mobius
- February 1, 2018
- Make Impact Consortium WEBINAR #1: The Keys to Successful Academic Makerspaces
- January 11, 2018
- Make Impact Consortium MASS HUB Event
- December 13, 2017, Campus of MIT
- Make Impact Consortium KICKOFF Event
- November 2, 2017, Campus of MIT